IT’S A BIT RUDE – BUT HUGELY POPULAR

This design has been available on our Amazon marketplace shop for quite a while now and it has proved to be hugely popular so we are now launching it on the mug shop where it is once again available in a choice of 8 colours on either a bone china or earthenware keep calm mugs .

To celebrate the Tour de France reaching our shores we have created a special Lots of Bikespersonalised mug design. Available in eight colours and can be customised with a name or word up to 20 characters long, including spaces. As we like to say at Celtmyth – Alle Le Bicycle.

Here are the new Tea Bag personalised mugs designs from the mug-shop.co.uk . As you can see the there are a choice of 8 colours and the design is available on either Bone china or a ceramic mug.Happy tea break! Our new range of Myg Mugs are now available on thewelshshop.co.uk which have a welsh word on one side of the mug and the English translation on the other. A great way to enjoy a cuppa in two languages.Designs available include: Cariad – Darling, Caru – Love, Coffi – Coffee, Croeso – Welcome, Cwtch – Cuddle, Cymru – Wales, Dioch – Thanks, Nos Da – Goodnight, Paned – Cuppa, Pob Lwc  – Good Luck & Shw Mae – Hello.Our new Mr & Mrs personalised mug design is for all those happily married or about to be happily married couples out there.

They are available in a range of 8 different colour schemes and can be personalised with the couples surname.
Available in either earthenware ceramic or bone china from the mug-shop.co.uk.
Enjoy!